SimStar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide

Go down

Do you enjoy Sims 3: Into The Future?

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  I_vote_lcap50%Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  I_vote_lcap50%Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  I_vote_lcap0%Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  Empty Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide

Post by Chucky Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:52 am

Note: This topic assumes the readers have certain level of comprehension of The Sims 3.

Hello Everyone,
I wanted to make my first post.. and its Sims 3: Into The Future Guide!!
I will try to cover as much things as I can. I will categorize the guide. Each post under that topic includes different guides all about ITF.
1.Introduction (this post)
2. Traits
3. Future Objects
4.Legacy Statues
(more coming soon stay tuned)
1. Introduction
The Sims 3 Into the Future Expansion Pack introduces a new Futuristic World and Skills, Careers, Objects, Sim clothing and hairstyles to fit the style. I am writing this guide to help to explain you this expansion as much as I can. This expansion is last expansion for Sims 3 as Sims 4 is planned to be released 2014 Fall. 
I am playing in Midnight Hollow with my Gothic themed sim. Hope you Enjoy!
Portal
As you load the game, the portal will come out of ground and zooms to it. For example: portal summoned in my garden.
After inspecting the portal, Emit(The time traveller) comes out of portal.
Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  3346vqb

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  1491ttx

He talks with you and gives you the "Time Almanac"

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  157kftf

..And then he gives you very very easy opportunity to complete and done! You can now enter to the future world!

Oasis Landing!

After teleporting to future, you will be amazed by the view. Flying cars, people flying around with jetpack, people using hoverboards,monorails and much more!

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  2zimy6a

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  Oh09rk

And the town view..

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  293dshk

Last edited by Chucky on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:26 am; edited 4 times in total

Chucky
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  Empty Re: Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide

Post by Chucky Sat Nov 09, 2013 2:11 pm

2. Traits

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  10470935325_bacb124aeb_o 
Bot fan
The boom in Bot technology has left many Sims excited and fascinated by these complex machines. While many Sims are at home with their organic bodies, some would prefer to be a Bot instead.

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  10531893056_480a60b5af

Simply, your sim can activate their simbot outfit by clicking on them and while the simbot outfit is worn, your sims can enter to Plumbot Competitions at the Bot Arena.

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  10471126753_275fa9ea2f_o
Unstable
When a pile of disjointed components rattle around a Sim’s head, they tend to be called “Unstable.” Your sim wakes up and gets “Impending Episode”  moodlet. You need to take your sim to hospital or make it take deep breaths to treat it. This moodlet can last up to 6 hours, and if untreated, your sims will get “Delusional” moodlet for 24 hours. 

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  10600485216_02f3460de8
Once the moodlet changes from "Impending Episode" to "Delusional", one of the Sim’s traits will randomly change. Sims who are not treated for instability at the Hospital within 24 hours, they will risk a permanent change in their traits.

Chucky
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chucky Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:16 pm

3. Future Objects

There are a lot of high-tec objects in the future. I will share some of them with you.

Windcraver
You can find windcravers in the bedrooms. Once you find it just put it into your inventory and in your inventory, right click and use it instead of walking. Enjoy your windcraver! It is faster than walking and very cool, for sure!

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  2py1de1

Well umm.. She failed using windcraver and... no comment. Very Happy 
Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  5vxfn8

Holo Computer
This little ball.. It is simply amazing. It is more portable than laptop. You can use it WHEREVER you want! Internet is now holoweb from now on, in future. 

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  1z3w26a

Sprites
And sprites.. As usual, you can find some of them inside the Landing Community Center. You can summon your sprite and carry it on your shoulder, you can feed them with nanites. You can share and take sprites from other people as well. They are cute small portable animals you can have. You can even start a collection of them as well!

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  258qwbk

Dreampod
Dreampods..they are very useful. You can make your sim wake up with a good mood or a bad mood. Its upto you! For example; If you make your sim see a flowing water dream, it will wake up with full bladder and needs to run for toilet. In addition, you can make your sim see a "Learning a new skill dream" so when it wakes up, it will gain skills faster!

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  331kopz

Food Synthesizer
Your sim can now simply say the name of the meal it wants and Food Synthesizer does the rest! It is very simple and awesome machine. For programming meals to be better or making Food Synthesizer learn new recipes, you need to buy one to your home. You can buy one from the Imports Gallery.

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  2rp32xf

Laser Rhythm-a-con
Not much to explain about. It is a cool new musical instrument you can play.

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  2e64uh5

Monorails
Very cool and easy transportation system! You can travel fast by monorail.

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  Sfe9ub

Bot Building Station
You can create nanites, trait chips and of course Bots with this machine! When you create a new bot, it will take you to the Create a Bot screen and you can style your bot there. It is quite fun!

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  3144dg7

Chucky
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chucky Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:24 am

4.Legacy Statues
Legacy statues are rewarded to people that completes specific opportunities that Time Almanac includes.

Sims 3 : Into The Future Guide  0d1bf8f80a659ad7b586ac6238aeeafb

I will explain you how to get all of these Legacy Statues and rewarded with a statue of yourself and a moodlet for positive mood bonus! 

The Lustrous Entertainer
This one is clear. Just master the Laser Rhythm-a-con skill and go back to present. Throw a party with a lot of people and play your magical music instrument. After that you will achieve your own statue in Legacy Park!

The Pioneer of Plumbotics

You need to master bot building skill first. After that produce or Tune Up a plumbot multiple times once you get your bot to "Future Tech" quality. Then you need to install the Sentience Trait Chip to your bot. You can make that trait yourself or simply go buy one at Bot Emporium. After that you will achive the statue and reward!

The Renowed Philanthropist

First of all, you need to go to City Hall in future. After that Check Lotto Records at City Hall. Then go to present day and buy a lotto ticket  from grocery. The more you buy, the more chance you win it. You will know if you lost or won the lotto at night. Do these steps multiple times until you win total 50000 Simoleon. Then in present day, donate the 50,000 Simoleon to Plan the Future Fund at City Hall.

The Time Keeper

First, go to present day. Open your Time Almanac, trigger the Dystopia future event. After completing opportunities that emit gives you, trigger Utopia. Complete this oppurtinity too and then in present, summon time traveler and ask emit for help for fixing future. Complete this oppurtinity as well and done! Now you can trigger which future you want immediatly!

The Trendsetter

First, you need to buy a clothing pedestal in present day. Set it into your present home. Throw a party at your home. Some sim will go near it and buy the clothing pedestal showing. This task is hard because people hardly buys clothing from pedestal.

Good luck with achiving your very own Legacy Statues!!

Chucky
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down